Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Black and White Wednesday # 72-A Lovely Space for Creating Food Memories

Print Friendly and PDF


I'm spending the week taking care of the grandchildren while my daughter travels and son-in-law is working. While the 3 year old napped, I used my iPhone to shoot some sepia photos of their lovely kitchen,  dining room, collection of cookbooks and super espresso machine. These images were shot with the Camera +, a sepia filter added in Pro HDR, and finally a diptych made in Diptic.
These images are my contribution to BWW #72, this week hosted by Simona of Briciole. Created by Susan, of The Well-Seasoned Cook and now managed by Cinzia from CindyStar Blog, BWW is great event to share one's black and white culinary images.

3 comments:

Simona said...

What a nice kitchen and lovely dining room. I love the way the various textures come across. Enjoy your time with the grandchildren. And thank you for contributing to Black and White Wednesday!

Dee said...

I have truly enjoyed visiting your blog. It's one of my favorites and I would like to give you a Liebster Award. Please stop over at beneaththeelmtree.blogspot.com for details.

Roberthussy said...

Some friends of Susan and participants in the blog event Black and White Wednesday are posting photos as get well wishes for Susan whose hard work made the culinary monochrome event very popular with food photographers and those who love food related subjects devoid of color showing texture and the many tones of black and white. Astrid from Paulchens Food Blog has set.



SEOServices

Loading...
Gadget by The Blog Doctor.